Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Culinary Articles 2010 Who Has Taken A Good Culinary School That Can Help Me Out?

Who has taken a good culinary school that can help me out? - culinary articles 2010

I searched and found some culinary schools in San Francisco, California Culinary Academy. I read about him, and had a very good reputation, but since he has a big company that has supported a case for students who strive only for money! Did you really fooled? I am a tour for the school, but I hear its very bad and what they hear and want to allow anyone, and they say it is the best, but I I have found in some articles that are not true. My dream is to become a chef and open my own restaurant. Is it very good culinary schools, the people who cheat reaccomend DONT really teaches you how to become a chef? and what is the load requirements, and information about schools?

I am 17 years old, an elderly living in northern California. I prefer the best culinary schools in California and Oregon.

Please email me if you want to help me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment