Monday, February 8, 2010

Get Rid Of Yoga Mat Plastic Odor How Can I Get Rid Of The Bad "plastic" Smell Of My Yoga Mat?

How can I get rid of the bad "plastic" smell of my yoga mat? - get rid of yoga mat plastic odor

When I got my yoga mat, there are 6 months and not packed in plastic, the smell of rubber or plastic is very strong. Was easily reduced, but can not get my face near her, because she is very strong.

I have tried with soap and water, window panes clean and go for day outside and in my house.

Suggestions? In a desperate ... It is a very strong odor and interferes with my practice of yoga ...

3 comments:

dedisa2 said...

Washed in a washing machine without soap. Dry heat in the dryer.

David V said...

Unfortunately, not really disappear.

These are the things that they with - certain chemicals and what not.

The only thing that really helps is with a point, use the "has odor.

MarsBar said...

Get a different translation.

Post a Comment