Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hire Professional 35mm Video Camera Estate Sale: Do-it-yourself, Or Hire A Professional? Pros And Cons, From Those Who've Done It Either Way?

Estate sale: do-it-yourself, or hire a professional? Pros and cons, from those who've done it either way? - hire professional 35mm video camera

My brother and I have to eliminate our waste, our deceased parents. One of us think we should do it myself. Others believe they should hire someone to do it for us. In your experience, what are the pros and cons of each?

Our parents were middle class, our mother was a collector and a garage-sale junkie, so there are a lot of the early years from 1960 to 1980 (and some things that our grandmothers, 1940). Most of them are not super useful, it can collect things "(" Goodies, food, toys, old clothes), but most are waste or in poor condition. (The roof leaks, damage things.)

[For example, a dealer:
Things Pros: Collectors can identify and know the price.
Disadvantages: It can take between 25% -75% of sales. ]

I am interested in those who have already done, or - better still - interested in both directions. :-) Thanks!

3 comments:

Mom said...

We hired someone to look after the property of my grandparents and I have never seen. With my parents, an old fashion flea market and let things .....
Some things were stolen from my grandparents. Small items such as arrowheads, pocket watches, coins, old pocket knives, things that are worth the money .... People with feet on the farm and follow the house like he owned. Parked on the farm and neighboring farms, and not worry what so ever. Was there not a way to control who does what, for many people. With a garage or a flea market that I can control all in the garage or yard. and have a few hundred people at a time throughout the day. We asked experts (the best in our area) to do the job and it was not because of what was there. I was so angry about everything. Even if we do not pay a lot of money and had professionals to 20% of turnover. My grandparents, because age is very religious, she said that was only after the sale, and not even sold at auction, like other things he did. (there were several cars.) Later, I learned that the girlHe bought was the daughter of auctions, which had its offer and buy it. I am often asked if she had anything to do with some things, but they are apparently still active and well known and used in our region. They advised me to treat me and not to. Unlike you, I do not know how to price things, but I learned a lesson and will do it myself from now on. Good luck to you.

You can get in touch with collectors, and even using eBay now with your most valuable possessions. And it really was not much time to do it myself to be ready for someone else to do it for you. A stall selling goods as an expert would. It Depends on whether you want the goods and money, check or have someone else do for you. They are there all day, either way it did.

Richard F said...

I have both. And you have the pros and cons of important right, with the exception of the time. It takes longer to do for someone, do it yourself, but more. Sometimes it is the legalization at a time. Anyway, take the most valuable things for a pittance.

icruiseo... said...

Our family will be of real professional brethren, has been enhanced. But if you think you have a large amount of valuables. I would do for you. Separate the items that you think may be a profit-and Internet search. Highlighted in the advertising and charge someone Eagle Eye for sale. You may be surprised by the value of each item, even if they are bad shape.You us win the right buyers for their products when you sell your valuables elsewhere.

Post a Comment