Saturday, December 12, 2009

Directions For A Simple Swing Set Poem, Entitled "not For Grades Alone"?

Poem, entitled "not for grades alone"? - directions for a simple swing set

Emotions swarming around me
like a hurricane to turn to.
Hair swings in either direction, all this makes me cry.

Life was so simple,
Friends and good grades ...
But now my inner happiness that they require certain businesses.

I'm not French,
College is necessary
The school is in English, so that my friends, is a bum.

Tears roll down my cheeks at the 9th Year
Goodbye My BESTEST friends
Things that my heart will continue through the twists and turns, bends.

all the girls ask me why do you have?
all I can say is best for me
Results of the IM IM so sad to leave, but expected to be good.

Now my heart turns to God
What should I do? I have to go through?
I hope that my soul can better decide what to do.

Grandfather sad to leave my French to ...
I know he loved to hear me speak
But Grandpa did not understand most of it, and I do not like it.

Emotions drowning in my mind
I am now officially

0 comments:

Post a Comment