Monday, December 7, 2009

Ver Videos Can Adobe Elements (ver 6) Edit Videos?

Can adobe elements (ver 6) edit videos? - ver videos

I have, but do not plan to use it. (It came with my Tablet PC, and I use Gimp for drawing / painting. Do you plan not to change or GIMP love too!)

But I wanted to start with videos on YouTube. I have trouble finding good free programs for editing.
I've heard of Photoshop, can make videos: ver7 elements

I can not get my vidoes elements (vs. reaching 6), but I only use the wrong type of file?

You can use the elements 6 vidoes?
What types of files can be used vidoes?
Otherwise, a free editing program that you recommend?

2 comments:

Nick said...

Windows Movie Maker is likely to come with him. Try this.

Another for editing, VirtualDub is the best freeware out there. The learning curve, but it is solid.

jf said...

Adobe Premiere Elements to edit video together. But there is another program like Photoshop Elements. Photoshop CS3 and CS4 can see the video to some extent the process, but not the video editing software. Since Premiere Elements and Adobe Premiere Pro

I think books are like Windows Movie Maker (Windows) and iMovie (Mac). They are is quite limited in what they can do. I have not really thought about it, it might be sufficient for your needs.

Post a Comment