Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mixed Martial Arts Shorts Do You Think MMA Fighters/ UFC Destroy The Beauty Of Martial Arts?

Do you think MMA fighters/ UFC destroy the beauty of martial arts? - mixed martial arts shorts

It is good that people who practice mixed martial arts is more limited than this year by a type. But when one thinks of martial arts fighting, you think 2 guys in their uniforms fighting style quickly (not exactly like the old movies, but something similar) Arts i piss like Wing Chun, karate, kung fu, etc. But espacially when u see a fight in MMA / UFC and only see half naked 2 guys in short pants and press the other 2, the animal in a bar brawl. I repeat that I'm not hating, I'm just saying that for mee see, makes me think that martial arts ugly, unattractive. Tho is a good thing, is simply my nostalgia, because I do not even want to see and learn. and not only short, it's so ugly, the struggle and the fact that almost all look the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment