Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Toddler Booster Chair About In-home Daycare?

About in-home daycare? - toddler booster chair

I think that opening a home daycare. Nothing special, just to see young children and adolescents. I am not a university degree, but it worked for 2 years as an assistant professor in a classroom of the 6th Class learning problems for a year to year with the Preschool Services Department, 2 children, specifically geared to children under 10 years. I have 3 years with a degree in the development of children and adolescents.
I am looking for opinions on certain things. I think $ 25 per day, up to 10 hours, $ 35 per night. This includes all meals and / or snacks, there is. Does that sound right? Should I go lower or higher?
I know that the rate of almost 150 days a week here, more for children. The vigil is not offered, in essence, if the costs are astronomical (about $ 300/week!).
The other question I have is if you expect to put your child in the nursery at home, at home all the time be? We have a park / playground and a library in a reasonable walking distance and my house is fAiry small. I have created a playroom in the basement, but I think it is healthy to have disabled children in the day.
What happens to my messages? Do you want to fight a provider of day care with their children, for example, food when the children also took place during the evening or on weekends? What happens during the day?
I have included a transporter with 2 seats, 3 child seats and child seat available, and a completely clean drive.
These are some general questions, nothing is cast in concrete at this point, I'm just curious what people thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment